Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
September 26, 2008
Press / Business Contact:
Trial Of The Clone
Spellcaster - The Forgotten Spell
Fighting Fantasy - The Forest Of Doom
Fighting Fantasy - Appointment With FEAR
The Complete Sagas Of Fire Wolf
Gamebook Adventures 9 - Sultans Of Rema
Gamebook Adventures 8 - Curse Of The Assassin
Fighting Fantasy - Starship Traveller
Gamebook Adventures 7 - Temple Of The Spider God
Fighting Fantasy - Caverns Of The Snow Witch
Fighting Fantasy - Island Of The Lizard King
71-75 City Rd
Tin Man Games is a developer specializing in digital gamebooks – interactive fiction/RPG style games where you control the story.
In late 2009, Neil Rennison got in touch with Ben Britten. They met in a bar and decided to make gamebooks for iOS. Their first title, An Assassin in Orlandes, was released in March 2010. The next five titles in the Gamebook Adventures series released over the following 18 months.After that
Tin Man continued with a strong release schedule, and at GCAP 2011 made the announcement that they had secured the rights to 2000AD's Judge Dredd for the upcoming Judge Dredd: Countdown Sector 106. This followed on in August 2012 when Tin Man was able to able to announce that they were working with Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson to produce titles in the beloved Fighting Fantasy series.Recent
Continuing to work with Steve and Ian on Fighting Fantasy, as well as Tin Man's own gamebooks, the company has experimented with the style in the dynamic, comic-styled Appointment With FEAR. They are also working with Ryan North on developing a digital version of To Be or Not To Be, a choosable-path adventure version of Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- Trial Of The Clone
- Spellcaster - The Forgotten Spell
- Fighting Fantasy - The Forest Of Doom
- Fighting Fantasy - Appointment With FEAR
- The Complete Sagas Of Fire Wolf
- Gamebook Adventures 9 - Sultans Of Rema
- Gamebook Adventures 8 - Curse Of The Assassin
- Fighting Fantasy - Starship Traveller
- Gamebook Adventures 7 - Temple Of The Spider God
- Zombocalypse Now
- Fighting Fantasy - Caverns Of The Snow Witch
- Fighting Fantasy - Island Of The Lizard King
Appointment With FEAR Trailer YouTube
Gamebook Adventures: Curse of the Assassin Trailer YouTube
Zach Weiner's Trial of the Clone Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Tin Man Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Studio of the Year - Finalist" - Australian Game Developer Awards 2014
- "Appointment With FEAR, Accessibility Award - Winner" - Australian Game Developer Awards 2014
- "Appointment With FEAR - Finalist" - Big Indie Pitch 2014
- "Blood of the Zombies - Nominee, Best Adventure RPG Game." - Pocket Gamer Awards 2013
- "Temple of the Spider God - Nominee, Best Adventure RPG Game." - Pocket Gamer Awards 2012
- "My other recommendation is to think long-term. Think beyond that one game idea and look at the bigger picture."
- Neil Rennison, Talk Indie Games Interivew
- "In developing gamebooks, there is literally no ceiling on creativity because the world you create is mostly shown in words."
- Neil Rennison, Grab It Magazine Interview
- "Britten also offered a counter-intuitive thought, one that had popped up repeatedly over the course of the Freeplay weekend, but which hadn't been expressed with such simple enthusiasm previously: "Failure is awesome!""
- Saul Alexander, Gamasutra
Neil Rennison on Twitter
Personal twitter for Neil Rennison (@TinManGames) available at twitter.com.
Ben Britten on Twitter
Personal twitter for Ben Britten (@BenBritten) available at twitter.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Community Manager, QA Lead