Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
16 April, 2019
PS VR via PlayStation Store
Embark on a Virtual Reality adventure like no other. Table of Tales invites you to take a seat at a mysterious table, abandoned in the attic of your aunt. Only you have the power to unlock the table's true nature - it's a magical living boardgame! The Table is presided over by its Game Master - Arbitrix. She narrates your tale, pushing your party into sticky situations that they must talk – or fight – their way out of. Take the helm and lead your party of scoundrels through realms of adventure, investigating the misdeeds of their pasts and facing up to terrible dangers! Table of Tales is interactive fiction for virtual reality - the choices you make impact everything that happens. Inspired by the nostalgia of classic tabletop role playing games, combat is highly strategic and turn-based, featuring a large host of custom miniatures, skill checks and ability cards. Venture through a world of swashbuckling and sorcery as the magical table transforms before your eyes. Where will the table take you next? There's only one way to find out.
Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown represents an exciting new chapter in Tin Man Games's journey. The team's history of developing titles that explore the overlap between tabletop and video games comes to a head with this virtual reality project.
- Embark on a narrative driven campaign featuring a fully-voiced Dungeon Master companion.
- Guide a party of four scoundrels through a captivating story that is shaped by your choices.
- Battle, charm or sneak your way through more than 24 enthralling encounters.
- Tactical turned-based combat and encounters feature dice, cards, skill checks and over forty different types of enemy.
- Take on your friends in a local multiplayer dungeon battle! One player dons the VR headset as the Villain while up to 3 other players are the Heroes, fighting for dominance in a turn-based battle to the death.
- Magical gaming table that transforms before your eyes.
- A unique, seated virtual reality tabletop gaming experience.
- Inspired by the nostalgia of classic tabletop gaming.
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games is a game development studio in Melbourne, Australia. Specializing in adventure games and digital gamebooks – Tin Man has developed and published over 35 titles across on a large number of handheld devices and computers.
More information on Tin Man Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown Credits
Creative Director, Tin Man Games
Tech Art and Art Lead, Tin Man Games
Production and Design, Tin Man Games
Tech Production, Samurai Punk
Engine Tech, Samurai Punk
Engine Tech, Samurai Punk
Concept Art, Tin Man Games
Narrative and Audio Editing, Tin Man Games
Level Design, Tin Man Games
Marketing and Editing, Tin Man Games
Production, Samurai Punk
Voice of Arbitrix
Arbitrix character model