Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
27 August, 2014
As Titan City’s courageous and incorruptible champion of law and order, use your super powers to protect its innocent citizens from the danger and deviousness of a host of super-villains bent on taking over the world! Your mission is to discover the location of the top-secret FEAR meeting, capture the Titanium Cyborg and his cohorts and bring them to justice.
Originally a 1985 Fighting Fantasy gamebook, Appointment With FEAR was unique in that it featured superhero characters instead of the more standard swords and sorcery. This dynamic edition embraces the comic feel further, stylizing it as an interactive graphic novel.
- Customize your character and costume!
- Choose your gender for a fully customizable super hero!
- Different super powers to choose from which give unique styles of play!
- Awesome comic book stylized presentation! A graphic novel which you control!
- Over thirty supervillains to fight! Beat Tiger Cat, Chainsaw Bronski and more!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Appointment With FEAR, Accessibility Award - Winner" Australian Game Developer Awards 2014
- "WINNER - Gold Award" Pocket Gamer, 28 August, 2014
- "Finalist" Big Indie Pitch, June, 2014
- "There are loving references to real comics everywhere, the tone of the story is just right, and the presentation is stylish and energetic."
- Review - 4.5/5, Touch Arcade
- "A bright, bold, and rather brilliant gamebook, Appointment with FEAR is a step in an interesting new direction."
- Review - 9/10, Pocket Gamer
- "It’s very, very replayable; you’ll get through your first game quickly and then find yourself diving in again straight away."
- Review - 9/10, Starburst Magazine
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Tin Man Games Press Release for Appointment With FEAR tinmangames.com.au.
About Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games is a developer specializing in digital gamebooks – interactive fiction/RPG style games where you control the story.
More information on Tin Man Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Appointment With FEAR Credits
Author, Fighting Fantasy Co-Creator
Fighting Fantasy Co-Creator
Creative Director, Tin Man Games
Technical Director, Tin Man Games
Producer, Tin Man Games
Community Manager, QA Lead, Tin Man Games
Character Artist, Freelancer
Adam 'elroy' Mazzitelli
UI Designer, Freelancer