Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
30 January, 2013
Taking refuge in the infamous House of Hell has to be the worst mistake of your life! The dangers of the torrential storm outside are nothing compared to the blood-curdling adventures that await you inside. Who knows how many hapless wanderers like yourself have perished within its gruesome walls? Be warned! Tonight is going to be a night to remember...
Originally written by Steve Jackson in 1984, House of Hell takes players on a horror-filled adventure in the Earl of Drumer's malevolent mansion, full of all manner of ghosts, ghouls and zombies. Don't score too many FEAR points on your adventure, or you might just get scared to death!
- Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
- Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
- Tim Sell’s classic illustrations colorised for the app!
- Fantastic new cover artwork to unlock!
Logo & Icon
- "In all, it has everything we could want from a Fighting Fantasy port: an authentic and smooth experience reminding us of hours spent over paperback pages, a thrilling narrative with just the right amount of fear and that feeling that something is going to leap out of the shadows at any moment. We can’t wait for the next one."
- Michelle Starr, CNET
- "All the other hallmarks of the Tin Man treatment are also to be found in House of Hell, including an atmospheric soundtrack, good use of multimedia and smooth and easy usability."
- Matt Thrower, Gamezebo
- "Old fans will love the nostalgia, and those who have never played this sort of thing before are in for a treat."
- Ed Fortune, Starburst
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Tin Man Games Press Release for House of Hell tinmangames.com.au.
About Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games is a developer specializing in digital gamebooks – interactive fiction/RPG style games where you control the story.
More information on Tin Man Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Fighting Fantasy: House of Hell Credits
Author, Fighting Fantasy Co-Creator
Fighting Fantasy Co-Creator
Creative Director, Tin Man Games
Technical Director, Tin Man Games
Producer, Tin Man Games
Programmer, Tin Man Games
Community Manager, QA Lead, Tin Man Games
UI Designer, Freelancer