Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
29 January, 2014
Your return to Rema takes you further to the east, to the City-State of Callae, renowned throughout the world as a city of great learning. Your final destination is the Emirates of Akbir, ruled by a sick Emir who has remained neutral to Orlandes’ political leanings over the years. His successor threatens to send that relationship into turmoil. You must secretly enter a harsh desert world of political power struggles and strange magics to ensure a stable future for both Rema and Orlandes!
Sultans of Rema was written by Gaetano Abbondanza (author of Slaves of Rema) and designed by Andrew Drage (aka Brewin'). Returning to the large continent of Rema, you have this time been chosen for a delicate political mission. Temple of the Spider God illustrator, Josh Wright, once again returns to bring the Arabian setting of Akbir to life in full colour!
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
- Awesome artwork by Josh Wright (including a new cover by Dan Maxwell!) and music to accompany the interactive story.
There are currently no trailers available for Gamebook Adventures: Sultans of Rema. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "WINNER - Silver Award" Pocket Gamer, 30 January, 2014
- "A fast paced and entertaining adventure, once it gets going Sultans of Rema will have you on the edge of your seat."
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
- "Gamebook Adventures 9: Sultans of Rema proves to be a simple recommendation to make to those who enjoy well-written interactive fiction."
- Jennifer Allen, 148Apps
- "Overall, if you like a bit of sand in your sword and sorcery adventures and enjoy novels that make you choose the path of the hero then you’re in for a treat."
- Ed Fortune, Starburst Magazine
Tin Man Games Press Release for Sultans of Rema tinmangames.com.au.
About Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games is a developer specializing in digital gamebooks – interactive fiction/RPG style games where you control the story.
More information on Tin Man Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Gamebook Adventures: Sultans of Rema Credits
Andrew 'Brewin' Drage
Creative Director, Tin Man Games
Technical Director, Tin Man Games
Producer, Tin Man Games
Programmer, Tin Man Games
Community Manager, QA Lead, Tin Man Games