Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
15 October, 2015
You are a veteran Space Marine of the Imperial Fists Chapter. Equipped with powerful Terminator armour and armed with the deadliest weapons that the Adeptus Astartes wield, you are a symbol of the Emperor’s might. Trapped aboard the space hulk Herald of Oblivion and the only survivor of your squad, you must fight your way through the aliens and heretics that infest the star vessel and find a way to escape the horror and return to your Chapter.
Herald of Oblivion is the first title in the newly conceived Legacy of Dorn Trilogy and places the player within a vast choice-based adventure novel, written by gamebook veteran Jonathan Green. Tin Man Games are using their critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine, replacing the paper book with an interactive computer terminal where players choose their path through the adventure. The original dice combat has also been replaced with an exciting first-person turn-based combat system.
- Transform your phone, tablet or computer into an Imperial Cogitator!
- Holographic combat simulator brings the player face-to-face with the myriad of lifeforms on the space hulk!
- Advance or retreat! Fire weapons from a distance, or move in for close combat.
- Encounter Orks, Tyranids, Dark Eldar, Necrons and more as you explore the Herald of Oblivion.
- Access the Xenos Archive to keep track of monstrous creatures you destroy.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "WINNER - Silver Award" Pocket Gamer, 14 October, 2015
- "Another solid turn from Tin Man, Legacy of Dorn uses its licence well, and shakes things up enough to make it feel fresh."
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
- "Legacy Of Dorn: Herald Of Oblivion is an enjoyable, creepy adventure with a great setting and a fun combat system."
- Shaun Musgrave, Touch Arcade
- "The game is easy to play and highly addictive."
- Ed Fortune, Starburst Magazine
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Tin Man Games Press Release for Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion tinmangames.com.au.
About Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games is a game development studio in Melbourne, Australia. Specializing in adventure games and digital gamebooks – Tin Man has developed and published over 35 titles across on a large number of handheld devices and computers.
More information on Tin Man Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion Credits
Creative Director, Editor, Tin Man Games
Lead Programmer, Tin Man Games
Producer, Tin Man Games
Community Manager, QA Lead, Tin Man Games