Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
8 Feb 2017
Apple App Store
Episode 1 of an epic murder mystery, visual novel adventure in which you become the Honourable Miss Phryne Fisher, the glamorous and stylish super-sleuth!
Interactive adventure story set in 1920s Melbourne, based on hit show, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
- Beautiful character and background illustrations bring the Miss Fisher world to life
- Uncover clues, interrogate suspects and solve a key murder
- Choose where to investigate and how to talk to people
- Search environments for hidden clues that could be important
- Find costume pieces and unlock new outfits for Phryne to wear
- Featuring music from the TV show, composed by Greg J Walker
- Includes iMessage stickers!
Logo & Icon
About Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games is a developer specializing in digital gamebooks – interactive fiction/RPG style games where you control the story.
More information on Tin Man Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Miss Fisher and the Deathly Maze Credits
Lead Programmer (Tin Man Games)
Writer (Tin Man Games)
Ben Kosmina (Tin Man Games)
Producer (Tin Man Games)
Background and UI Artist (Tin Man Games)
Character Artist (Tin Man Games)
Creative Director (Tin Man Games)
Music (TV Series)
Fiona Eagger and Deb Cox
Producers and Executive Producers (TV series)
Financed and developed by Film Victoria, in association with Every Cloud Productions
Based on Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries produced by Every Cloud Productions, in association with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Screen Australia
Based on the Phryne Fisher mystery series of books by Kerry Greenwood, published by Allen and Unwin