Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
9 Feb 2018 (Steam)
Episode 1 and 2 of the award winning murder mystery, visual novel adventure in which you become the Honourable Miss Phryne Fisher, the glamorous and stylish detective!
Award-winning interactive adventure story set in 1920s Melbourne and Broome, based on hit show, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
- Beautiful character and background illustrations bring the Miss Fisher world to life
- Uncover clues, interrogate suspects and solve a key murder
- Choose where to investigate and how to talk to people
- Search environments for hidden clues that could be important
- Find costume pieces and unlock new outfits for Phryne to wear
- Featuring music from the TV show, composed by Greg J Walker
- Australian Game Developer Awards 2017 winner!
- iOS version includes iMessage stickers!
Logo & Icon
About Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games is a game development studio in Melbourne, Australia. Specializing in adventure games and digital gamebooks – Tin Man has developed and published over 35 titles across on a large number of handheld devices and computers.
More information on Tin Man Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Miss Fisher and the Deathly Maze Credits
Lead Programmer (Tin Man Games)
Writer (Tin Man Games)
Ben Kosmina (Tin Man Games)
Producer (Tin Man Games)
Background and UI Artist (Tin Man Games)
Character Artist (Tin Man Games)
Creative Director (Tin Man Games)
Music (TV Series)
Fiona Eagger and Deb Cox
Producers and Executive Producers (TV series)
Financed and developed by Film Victoria, in association with Every Cloud Productions
Based on Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries produced by Every Cloud Productions, in association with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Screen Australia
Based on the Phryne Fisher mystery series of books by Kerry Greenwood, published by Allen and Unwin