Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
9 October, 2013
Journey to the city of the Faeries populated by magical fey who trade in mystical crafts and weave magical spells. Encounter strange and weird creatures – trolls, leprechauns, goblins, imps and hags. Use your elven heritage to wield powerful spells as well as your wits to solve fiendish riddles and puzzles. Will you survive in this strange world?
Spellcaster: The Forgotten Spell is an interactive fantasy novel set in Suidemor, where danger lurks around every corner. Written by Melbourne author Louisa Dent Pearce and originally published in 2006, it has been updated for this digital edition. Prominent gamebook illustrator Tony Hough has created full colour illustrations to bring the world of Suidemor to life.
- Become a powerful spellcaster! Terrify foes, send them to sleep, ward off evil magic and discover new spells!
- Uncover the history of Suidemor and meet warlocks, goblins, elves and trolls!
- Match wits with the inhabitants of Suidemor and solve tricky puzzles.
- Access your spellbook at any time and learn the secrets of the Fey.
- Full colour illustrations bring the city of the Faeries to life!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "WINNER - Silver Award" Pocket Gamer, 4 November, 2013
- "If you’ve already appreciated Tin Man’s excellent Fighting Fantasy adaptations then this should be your next port of call."
- Damien McFerran, Pocket Gamer
- "It’s a trip to a magical land that you can take over and over again and each time it could be different. What could you want more?"
- , Touch Tap Play
- "...going to Suidemor is definitely a trip worth taking."
- John Llewellyn Martin, Arcade Sushi
Tin Man Games Press Release for The Forgotten Spell tinmangames.com.au.
About Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games is a developer specializing in digital gamebooks – interactive fiction/RPG style games where you control the story.
More information on Tin Man Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Spellcaster: The Forgotten Spell Credits
Louisa Dent Pearce
Author, Spellcaster Gamebooks
Creative Director, Tin Man Games
Technical Director, Tin Man Games
Producer, Tin Man Games
Programmer, Tin Man Games
Community Manager, QA Lead, Tin Man Games
UI Designer, Freelancer