Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
1 October, 2014
Fire*Wolf, exiled from his Barbarian village, sets out into the Wilderness. On the way he will encounter many dangers and learn the truth behind his heritage. Growing from a simple barbarian to a skilled sorcerer, Fire*Wolf will not only have to survive personal danger but thwart the greatest threat Harn has ever had to face... The Demonspawn.
J.H. Brennan, known also as “Herbie” Brennan, is an author of over 100 fiction and non-fiction books for adults, teens and children. Herbie has also designed and written a number of RPGs and gamebooks, and is best known for his GrailQuest series published during the mid 1980s.
- Four gamebooks - one app! Journey across Harn from start to finish!
- Wield the mighty Doombringer - a powerful sword which steals foes' life and transfers it to you!
- Gain experience through combat and customize Fire*Wolf's stat upgrades to your liking!
- Bring across your powerful warrior to the next story upon each book's conclusion!
- Cast powerful spells, including the ability to paralyze foes, turn invisible, hurl fireballs and more!
There are currently no trailers available for The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "WINNER - Bronze Award" Pocket Gamer, 6 October, 2014
- "A conventional collection of entertaining gamebook action, The Sagas of Fire*Wolf is a solid entry into the Tin Man canon."
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
- "Offering four adventure game books in one, The Sagas of Fire*Wolf is some serious value for the money."
- Jennifer Allen, 148 Apps
Tin Man Games Press Release for The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf tinmangames.com.au.
Herbie Brennan's Blog Post
Herbie talks about the release of Fire*Wolf: herbiebrennansbookshelfblog.blogspot.co.uk.
About Tin Man Games
Tin Man Games is a developer specializing in digital gamebooks – interactive fiction/RPG style games where you control the story.
More information on Tin Man Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf Credits
Creative Director, Tin Man Games
Technical Director, Tin Man Games
Producer, Tin Man Games
Programmer, Tin Man Games
Community Manager, QA Lead, Tin Man Games
Adam 'elroy' Mazzitelli
UI Designer, Freelancer