Tin Man Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
September 26, 2008
Press / Business contact:
Choices - And The Sun Went Out
Fighting Fantasy Classics
The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain PCMacLinux
To Be Or Not To Be
The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain IOS
Legacy Of Dorn - Herald Of Oblivion
Miss Fisher And The Deathly Maze
164 Kings Way
South Melbourne 3205
Tin Man Games is a developer specializing in digital gamebooks – interactive fiction/RPG style games where you control the story.
In late 2009, Neil Rennison got in touch with Ben Britten. They met in a bar and decided to make gamebooks for iOS. Their first title, An Assassin in Orlandes, was released in March 2010. The next five titles in the Gamebook Adventures series released over the following 18 months.After that
Tin Man continued with a strong release schedule, and at GCAP 2011 made the announcement that they had secured the rights to 2000AD's Judge Dredd for the upcoming Judge Dredd: Countdown Sector 106. This followed on in August 2012 when Tin Man was able to able to announce that they were working with Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson to produce titles in the beloved Fighting Fantasy series.Recent
Continuing to work with Steve and Ian on Fighting Fantasy, as well as Tin Man's own gamebooks, the company has experimented with the style in the dynamic, comic-styled Appointment With FEAR. They have also worked with Ryan North on developing a digital version of To Be or Not To Be, a choosable-path adventure version of Shakespeare's Hamlet.
To Be or Not To Be Trailer YouTube
Appointment With FEAR Trailer YouTube
Gamebook Adventures: Curse of the Assassin Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Tin Man Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Studio of the Year - Finalist" - Australian Game Developer Awards 2014
- "Appointment With FEAR, Accessibility Award - Winner" - Australian Game Developer Awards 2014
- "Appointment With FEAR - Finalist" - Big Indie Pitch 2014
- "Blood of the Zombies - Nominee, Best Adventure RPG Game." - Pocket Gamer Awards 2013
- "Temple of the Spider God - Nominee, Best Adventure RPG Game." - Pocket Gamer Awards 2012
- "My other recommendation is to think long-term. Think beyond that one game idea and look at the bigger picture."
- Neil Rennison, Talk Indie Games Interivew
- "In developing gamebooks, there is literally no ceiling on creativity because the world you create is mostly shown in words."
- Neil Rennison, Grab It Magazine Interview
- "Britten also offered a counter-intuitive thought, one that had popped up repeatedly over the course of the Freeplay weekend, but which hadn't been expressed with such simple enthusiasm previously: "Failure is awesome!""
- Saul Alexander, Gamasutra
The Tin Minions on Twitter
Follow the Tin Minions as they develop awesome new adventure games! twitter.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Co-Founder, Creative Director